Who handles salvage?

Our professional name is a Salvor.

Insurance companies call us to assist after a loss has occurred.

Insurance companies are in the business of selling insurance. Once a claim is paid, the insurance company “owns the financial rights,” or “salvage value” of the damaged goods, merchandise, commodity, equipment, raw materials, stock or whatever is damaged.

A Salvor sells the damaged contents to recover a portion of the claim paid by the insurance company on their behalf. Insurance companies will consign most salvage to us.

We are paid for our services by collecting a commission based on the gross sale. We also preform service work and will bill our client on an hourly fee basis.